N701&N702: 7 inch Rugged Embedded Industrial Android/Linux/Windows Panel PC.
- 7" 1280x800 IPS with Capacitive Touch
- N702: Windows 10, 32-bit
N701: Android 5.1/Linux Debian 8.0
- N701: NXP iMX6 DualLite 800MHz (1GB RAM DDR3, 8GB ROM)
N702: Intel Atom Z8350 1.44GHz (2GB RAM DDR3, 32GB EMMC)
- Support POE, WIFI, Bluetooth and 4G, CAN 2.0B for N701
- LAN x2, HDMI Outputx1, COMx4, USBx2, GPIOx10, CAN 2.0Bx2
- 800:1 Contrast, DC 9-36V Wide Power Voltage
- Rugged Industrial Design with Aluminum Alloy Housing
Tablet With Internet Feature:
Tablet With Internet Interfaces:
Tablet With Internet Mounting Way:
Tablet With Internet Specification:
Tablet With Internet Application:
Fanless Rackmount PC has rich resouorce working to apply in different fields, eg. vehicle system, retail, portable medical device etc.
* The front panel comply with IP65 standard, water&dust-proof, make the product prevented from the dusts, water and other bad environment, and also make it suitabled for both outdoor and indoor use.
* Lay stress on the R & D and innovation of products, have strong R & D technology, which can provide technical advice for both new and old customers on choosing appropriate solutions.
* Neway monitors have successfully been used in manufacturing, oil & gas, power & energy, pharmaceutical, pipeline inspection, railroad, chemical, glass, steel and other types of industries.
* Neway is highly experienced in designing and customizing Electronic Control Devices specified by the customer's needs. Neway offers full-line R&D technical services including industrial design & system structure design, PCB design & hardware design, firmware & software design, as well as system integration.
* Q: What's your core value of your company?
A: Integrate into the society, the masses and the enterprises, for the purpose of creating green and environmentally-friendly technology life for all groups in the society, improving the value of national brand, as well as making certain contributions to our country and society based on innovative development and environmental protection in the future.