N701,7'' Touch Industrial POE Rugged PC Small Embedded Computer.
Rugged Industrial Design with Aluminum Alloy Housing
* NXP iMX6 DualLite ARM Cortex-A9 Processor
* 1GB RAM DDR3, 8GB ROM
* Support POE, WIFI, Bluetooth and 4G, CAN
* Dual LAN, HDMI, COMx4, USBx3, GPIOx10, CANx2
Small Embedded Computer Design:
Small Embedded Computer Mounting Way:
Small Embedded Computer Specification:
Small Embedded Computer Application:
This Small Embedded Computer can been widely used in mobile informatization of various industries, such as Fleet dispatching, special vehicle,indutrial control,Large Warehouse Management, Agriculture & Construction Vehicle, Manufacturing and so on..
* It is with Resistive touch screen, has high touch accuracy. the touch screen is not affected by dust, water vapor and oil pollution, and can be used in a low or high temperature environment. A resistive touch screen uses a pressure sensor that can be touched by any object, even with a glove, and can be used for handwriting recognition.
* Neway founded in 2001, we always pay our attention to the research and development of the products, with rich experiences in supplying the Panel PC and Monitor to the worldside country.
* Navigation & Measurement:
Combining the GPS Technology with Neway's Monitor and Control platform is a great solution in Navigation and Measurement area, Neway's Monitor and Control platforms are widely used in In-vehicle navigation equipment, Radar system, GPS navigation system, Sonar system, etc.
* 12-month Guarantee
If the product has any mechanical problem after 15 days from the date of receipt and within 1 year
1) The client can send the product to NEWAY for free repair. The client shall be responsible for the
2) After the repair, NEWAY will send the product back to the client and pay for the freight.
3) If the client is able to make repair locally, NEWAY can provide corresponding parts. Both parties
are jointly liable for the needed parts and freight.
* Q：What is the shipping terms?
A：DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT,EMS and other shipping terms are also acceptable.