N776, 7'' 1280x800 IPS IP64 in-cab Quad Core Tablet Portable Industrial Computer.
- CPU: Powerful Qualcomm Quad core Processor
- RAM: 1G LP DDR3, Flash ROM: 8GB
- Extend cable with GPIO(2in, 2out), ACC, RS232x2, DC
- Customized Hardware & Software Available
- Docking station for Vehicle/RAM Mount
Cheap Android Tablet With NFC Docking Station:
Cheap Android Tablet With NFC Specification:
Cheap Android Tablet With NFC Certificates:
• 15+ Years manufacturing experience With Professional process control and Expeditious response mechanism
• PLANT 15,800 square meters with Manufacturing capacity 30-50K/M and regularly Capacity expansion mechanism
* Optional Sunlight readable, standard with 400cd brightness, could be customized to be 800 ~1000nits, make you can well use it under the sunshine, is a good choose for the applications which are in outdoor environent.
* 17+ Years manufactureing and sales experience in the field of TFT LCD Touch Monitor / Open Frame Touch Monitor / Embedded Terminal Panel PC, etc. Mainly export to Euro countries, US, Japan, etc
* Touch Solutions for Industrial:
Neway offers industrial-strength touchscreen and touchmonitor solutions. Our touch displays are ruggedized and reliable enough to be implemented in demanding industrial environments where dust and liquids are prevailing. Sealable to industrial requirements, Neway products can be operated by unlimited touch styli like fingers, gloved-hand etc. The interactive Human Machine Interface display allows workers to operate the machines more intuitively with much ease of control. We provide cutting-edge technologies and a wide array of solutions with high quality and long-standing reliability.
* CE,which is to certify that the our products are in conformity with all provisions of Annes III of Council Directive 2004/108/EC.
* Q:What's CANBUS?
A:A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer. It is a message-based protocol, designed originally for multiplex electrical wiring within automobiles to save on copper, but is also used in many other contexts.