N71, 7'' mobile data terminal Android 5.0 Tablet.
- 7'' with capacitive touch screen, IP64
- NXP i.MX6 Dual Lite 800MHz(Optional Quad processor 1.0GHz)
- ARM Cortex-A9 Solution
- RAM: DDR3 1G, Flash ROM: 8G eMMC
- WinCE 7.0 /Android5.1.1 /Linux debain 8.0 OS
- RS232, RS485, RS422, Gpio, CAN bus, LAN, ACC
Android 5.0 Tablet Design:
Android 5.0 Tablet Specification:
Android 5.0 Tablet Certificates:
Neway is ISO9001:2008 certified, with products obtained certificates, including CE, FCC, ROHS, CCC, etc.
* The capacitive touch screen only needs to be touched without the need for pressure to generate signals.
* Under Total Quality Management (TQM) System, We insist on following customer's demands, carrying out all kinds of strict environmental tests and complying with product certificate standards, to make sure products satisfied with your expectations.
* Touch Solutions for Education & Training: We offers touch solutions for virtually all applications in the education area, from interactive white board in the classroom to specialty displays in the labs, from digital books in the library to wayfinding stations in the student union. We are able to meet these rigorous requirements and deliver the best suited products for education and training.
* If the product is damaged or lost in the transportation to the client:
1) NEWAY will negotiate with the shipping company. The client doe not need to assume
responsibility, but shall actively cooperate with NEWAY to collect evidence.
2) After NEWAY makes confirmation with the shipping company, NEWAY will send a brand new
product with the same model to the client and bear the freight.
* Q: How do I mount my panel pc with clips?
A: Our standard panel PCs cmetal between the bezel and clip to tighten. The display will stay in place with pressuan be mounted in a existing cabinet with the provided mounting clips. Screw the clips in to the side holes on the back of bezel but don't tighten all the way. Slide the panel re.