* Uncompressed capture for live streaming, comply with UVC & UAC
* 6 channel inputs: 4×SDI and 2×DVI-I/ HDMI/ VGA/ USB player
* 3×SDI/ HDMI PGM outputs, 1×SDI AUX output, 2×SDI/ HDMI multiview outputs
* T-Bar/ AUTO/ CUT transitions and MIX/ FADE/ WIPE effects
* Broadcast Switcher Supports Luma Key/ Chroma Key for virtual studio
* Record PGM video to SD card, up to 1080p60Hz
* Remote PTZ camera control: Visca & Pelco D/P protocols
* PiP & PoP mode size and position is adjustable
* Audio mixer: XLR/ RCA audio & SDI/ HDMI/ USB embedded audio
* Tally port for multiple camera system
Broadcast Switcher Applications:
* Ultra flat industrial screen design, with industrial grade aluminium alloy body, as well as with 3mm thickness with radius corner/ 10mm thickness with right angle corner front frame, black or silver color optional.
* Company has advanced production processing equipment and stable material supply chain to ensure the production and quality of the products.
* Touch Solutions for Retail & Hospitality:
With first-class touch performance and aesthetic appearance, Retail Solutions will help you work more productively and achieve better sales revenue. Point-of-Sale touchscreen terminals and kiosks have made it possible for sellers to reduce costs and for customers to enjoy the convenience. We offer both standard and customized touch product that operate reliably in all environments.
* If the product is damaged or lost in the transportation to the client:
1) NEWAY will negotiate with the shipping company. The client doe not need to assume
responsibility, but shall actively cooperate with NEWAY to collect evidence.
2) After NEWAY makes confirmation with the shipping company, NEWAY will send a brand new
product with the same model to the client and bear the freight.
* Q: What kind of inspection you can provide?
A: NEWAY has multiple tests from material purchasing to finished products by different departments, like QA, QC, sales representative, to guarantee all are in perfect condition before shipment. We also accept the inspection by the third party you appointed.