VS0601,Mini 6CH SDI/HDMI Multi-format Video Switcher
* 6 channel inputs: 4×SDI and 2×HDMI inputs
* 2×SDI &1×HDMI PGM outputs, 1×SDI AUX output, 1×SDI &1×HDMI multiview outputs
* T-Bar/ AUTO/ CUT transitions and MIX/ FADE/ WIPE effects
* PiP mode, both size and position is adjustable
* Audio mixer: 3.5mm stereo/ RCA audio & SDI/ HDMI embedded audio
* GPIO interface for live tally system
* FTB for emergency situation
6 channel video switcher Features:
6 channel video switcher Specification:
6 channel video switcher Applications:
* It is with Resistive touch screen, has high touch accuracy. the touch screen is not affected by dust, water vapor and oil pollution, and can be used in a low or high temperature environment. A resistive touch screen uses a pressure sensor that can be touched by any object, even with a glove, and can be used for handwriting recognition.
* 17+ Years manufactureing and sales experience in the field of TFT LCD Touch Monitor / Open Frame Touch Monitor / Embedded Terminal Panel PC, etc. Mainly export to Euro countries, US, Japan, etc
* Public Places:
Subway, airports, stations, gas stations, toll stations, bookstores, parks, exhibition halls, stadiums, museums, convention centers, ticket agencies, lottery centers, etc
* If the product has any mechanical problem within 15 days after the client receives it:
1) The client can send the product back to NEWAY. NEWAY will be responsible for the freight.
2) After NEWAY receives the product, NEWAY will test the product to confirm whether there is a
mechanical problem. If it is confirmed there is a mechanical problem, NEWAY will send a brand new
product with the same model to the client. And the freight will be paid by NEWAY.
3) If the product is not found any problem, the client shall bear all expenses (including shipping
charge, customs clearance fee, etc.)
* Q:What's CANBUS?
A:A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer. It is a message-based protocol, designed originally for multiplex electrical wiring within automobiles to save on copper, but is also used in many other contexts.