N701, 7'' Embedded Industrial Panel PC with 10 Point Capacitive Touch.
* Rugged Industrial Design with Aluminum Alloy Housing
* NXP iMX6 DualLite ARM Cortex-A9 Processor
* 1GB RAM DDR3, 8GB ROM
* Support POE, WIFI, Bluetooth and 4G, CAN
* Dual LAN, HDMI, COMx4, USBx3, GPIOx10, CANx2
Touch Screen Terminal Interface：
Touch Screen Terminal Installation:
Touch Screen Terminal Specification:
Touch Screen Terminal Application:
* The top industrial A grade LED backlight screen, using LED backlight technology combined with high-definition industrial A grade screen, has longer service life, and the display is showed to be more exquisite, colorful.
* Provide 5 ~ 22 inch monitor and PC solution, type of products including: HD-SDI LCD Monitor, On-Camcorder & DSLR LCD monitor, FPV field monitor, Industrial TFT LCD/ Open frame/ USB powered monitor, Industrial Panel PC, etc.
* Neway offer sunlight readable monitors for use outdoors in bright sunlight. Our monitors are also ideal for use with borescopes, video probes, microscopes, X-Ray, and other visual imaging systems. They are also used extensively as video image displays on screen printing machines, packaging machines and in monitoring stations.
Neway monitors have successfully been used in manufacturing, oil & gas, power & energy, pharmaceutical, pipeline inspection, railroad, chemical, glass, steel and other types of industries.
* After the Warranty:
If the product has any failure after the 1 year warranty:
1) The client can send the product to NEWAY for repair. And the client shall be responsible for the
2) NEWAY will charge for the repair according to failure situation of the product.
3) After the repair, NEWAY will send the product back to the client. And the client shall be
responsible for the freight.
4) If the client is able to make repair locally, NEWAY can provide corresponding parts. The client
shall bear the charge of parts and freight.
* Q: Can you put my brand name (logo) on these products?
A: Yes, We can support OEM/ODM service, the process of customization is following:
1: Provide your specific requirement.
2: Our design engineers draw the design draft.
3: You confirm the design draft.
4: We start produce it.