NT15F, 15 inch IP65 Waterproof Android Panel PC.
- 15", 1024x768, 4:3 Screen
- A83T CPU, Optional A64/RK3188/RK3288/RK3399
- 2G DDR3 RAM (Up to 4G DDR3), 8G Storage(Up to 16G/32G)
- OS: Android 4.4, Optional Android 5.1/6.0/7.1
- Various Ports: COM/USB/HDMI/LAN/Audio/TF Card Slot
Multi Touch Screen PC Design:
Multi Touch Screen PC Mounting Way:
Multi Touch Screen PC Specification:
Multi Touch Screen PC Application:
* Neway is able to fulfill its quality policy from design to delivery:quality is the first and customer satisfaction is the priority.it is devote to research and development,manufacturing and marketing various size and specification of industrial computer, embedded computer,industrial panel PC and industrial monitor.
* Display Solution for Marine/Military:
Neway's Marine& Military LCD Monitors and display are made specially to withstand rough terrain, harsh and rugged ambient environments. VESA standard mount are available on most monitors for quick an easy mounting. Also designed to withstand the harsh military and engineered to survive the most demanding applications.
* Neway's major product lines include: Embedded Computer Platforms, Touch VGA/HDMI Monitors for industrial applications, USB displaylink Monitors, Panel PC(Windows or Android).
* Q:Do you give any discount ?
A:I'll surely try my best to help you get those by the best price and good
service at the same time.
* Q:How many engineers do you have？
Software Engineer: 16
Mechanical Engineer 5
* Q:Do you have full HD panel?
A:YES, we have full HD panel and 4K Panel as well
* Q:Can you customize a new product for me?
A:YES,hardware and software could be customized to meet your needs.
* Q:Do you have IPS PANEL?
A:YES,IPS with wide viewing angle.
* Q:What's CANBUS?
A:A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer. It is a message-based protocol, designed originally for multiplex electrical wiring within automobiles to save on copper, but is also used in many other contexts.