NT116F, 11.6 Inch AIO Industrial Panel PC with Android OS.
In-built Wifi&Bluetooth, Optional Camera/Mic/Finger Print/NFC
- 11.6" LCD, 1920x1080, 16:9 aspect ratio
- A83T (Optional A64&RK3188&RK3288)
- RAM: 2GDDR3, up to 4G DDR3
- Memory: 8G EMMC. up to 16G EMMC
- IP65 Front Panel
- Optional sunlight readable: 1000nits Brightness
- Customized hardware and software available
* The front panel comply with IP65 standard, water&dust-proof, make the product prevented from the dusts, water and other bad environment, and also make it suitabled for both outdoor and indoor use.
* Provide 5 ~ 22 inch monitor and PC solution, type of products including: HD-SDI LCD Monitor, On-Camcorder & DSLR LCD monitor, FPV field monitor, Industrial TFT LCD/ Open frame/ USB powered monitor, Industrial Panel PC, etc.
* Touch Solutions for Retail & Hospitality
With first-class touch performance and aesthetic appearance, Retail Solutions will help you work more productively and achieve better sales revenue. Point-of-Sale touchscreen terminals and kiosks have made it possible for sellers to reduce costs and for customers to enjoy the convenience. We offer both standard and customized touch product that operate reliably in all environments. We can collaborate with you in innovating unique displays to enhance the interactive user experience.
* FCC,which is to certify that our products have been tested in accordance with and found to be in compliance with the said investigation.
* Q:Do you have anti dust plant for touch panel?
* How to distinguish three kinds of screens such as resistive/capacitive/electromagnetic screen?
It is very simple and can be operated with a finger, but it is a capacitive touch screen that cannot be operated by a non-living body such as a nail, a toothpick or a pen.
It can be operated with fingers, nails, toothpicks, branches, etc. It is a resistive touch screen.
It can only be operated with an electromagnetic pen. It cannot be operated with hard objects such as fingers, toothpicks, branches, etc. It is an electromagnetic induction screen.
PS: But some electromagnetic screens can be operated with your fingers. The above are only the main differences.