NXT104F, 10.4 inch IP65 Industrial AIO Panel PC
- 10.4", 1024x768, 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Intel Cerelon Quad-core J1900, Optional i3/i5/i7
- 2G DDR3 RAM (Up to 4G/8G)
- 32G SSD (Up to 64G/128G/256G/500G)
- OS: Windows 7/8/10, Linux Optional
- Seamless Ultra Flat Front Surface With 3mm Bezel
- Excellent Heat Dissipation Backframe Design
- Various Ports: COM/USB/VGA/HDMI/Ethernet, etc.
All In One Touchscreen Design:
All In One Touchscreen Mounting Way:
All In One Touchscreen Specification:
All In One Touchscreen Certificates:
Neway is ISO9001:2008 certified, with products obtained certificates, including CE, FCC, ROHS, CCC, etc.
* Using new A+grade industrial TFT LCD screen,resistive/capacitive touch optional, front panel is comply with IP65 dust and waterproof resistance.The material is Aluminum alloy enclosure with efficient heat dissipation.
* Lay stress on the R & D and innovation of products, have strong R & D technology, which can provide technical advice for both new and old customers on choosing appropriate solutions, and also could provide corresponding customized solutions to meet the customers' different needs.
* Self-service Kiosk: Kiosks and automated vending systems are popping up everywhere. They are used for a wide range of applications across numerous industries, including: retail, healthcare, ticket sales, hospitality, advertising, snack food, transportation, museums, equipment rental, photo kiosks, virtual receptionist, way finding, trade shows and more.
Most Kiosks feature touch screen monitors to enable user interaction. Sunlight readable is optional for outdoor kiosks. They can work continuously and steadily, even in the dusty and more rigid outdoor environment. Certain Kiosks may also use open-frame monitors easy to install.
* Our products are exported to the EU, America, Asia, etc., and have enjoyed a great reputation in the whole world market. In order to supply quality products and excellent services, our company has got approvable reports and certificates of CE, FCC and so on.
* Q: How is your customization process flow?
A: Fast response, fast design
1. Customer requirements
2. Discuss and make proposal
3. Customer review
4. Detailed design and parts selection
5. Drawing, parts purchasing and inspection
6. Assembly and testing
7. Delivery to customer