K970N/NT: ATM 1024x768 Touch Monitor.
●9.7" IPS screen LCD panel
●1024x768 high resolution, Aspect ratio: 4:3
●Touch panel: 5-wire resistive (Optional)
●High contrast: 900:1, High brightness: 350cd/m²
●Viewing angle: 174°/ 174°(H/V)
●HDMI, VGA, DVI & A/V inputs
●Metal housing design
●Integrated bracket for easy installation
●VESA & rear mounting methods;Easy Mount from inside & outside
●K970N/NT(Mount from Back), K970NS/NST(Mount from front)
Open Frame Touch Monitor Mount Way:
Open Frame Touch Monitor Dimension:
Open Frame Touch Monitor Specification:
Open Frame Touch Monitor Application:
Open Frame Touch Monitor is designed for commercial and industrial applications, high brightness for sunlight readable application. Perfectly suitable for kiosks, ATM, POS, marline, military, medical, transportation, avionics, industrial automation, gaming, digital entertainment display and outdoor application.
* It is with Resistive touch screen, has high touch accuracy. the touch screen is not affected by dust, water vapor and oil pollution, and can be used in a low or high temperature environment. A resistive touch screen uses a pressure sensor that can be touched by any object, even with a glove, and can be used for handwriting recognition.
* Rich experience in monitor and PC products export. We will, according to customer's needs, choose the right way of transportation, and try our best to meet customer's delivery date.
* Touch Solutions for Retail & Hospitality
With first-class touch performance and aesthetic appearance, Retail Solutions will help you work more productively and achieve better sales revenue. Point-of-Sale touchscreen terminals and kiosks have made it possible for sellers to reduce costs and for customers to enjoy the convenience. We offer both standard and customized touch product that operate reliably in all environments. We can collaborate with you in innovating unique displays to enhance the interactive user experience.
* I. If the product has any mechanical problem within 15 days after the client receives it:
1) The client can send the product back to NEWAY. NEWAY will be responsible for the freight.
2) After NEWAY receives the product, NEWAY will test the product to confirm whether there is a
mechanical problem. If it is confirmed there is a mechanical problem, NEWAY will send a brand new
product with the same model to the client. And the freight will be paid by NEWAY.
3) If the product is not found any problem, the client shall bear all expenses (including shipping
charge, customs clearance fee, etc.)
* Q：How to make an order to us ?
A: Step 1: Make inquiry, tell us the model,size,quantity and other needs.
Step 2: Confirm the order.
Step 3: Deposit to start production.
Step 4: Design confirmation before production.
Step 5: Production and testing.
Step 6: Balance and delivery.