K970N/NT: ATM 1024x768 Touch Monitor.
●9.7" IPS screen LCD panel
●1024x768 high resolution, Aspect ratio: 4:3
●Touch panel: 5-wire resistive (Optional)
●High contrast: 900:1, High brightness: 350cd/m²
●Viewing angle: 174°/ 174°(H/V)
●HDMI, VGA, DVI & A/V inputs
●Metal housing design
●Integrated bracket for easy installation
●VESA & rear mounting methods;Easy Mount from inside & outside
●K970N/NT(Mount from Back), K970NS/NST(Mount from front)
Monitor Touch Screen Industrial Mount Way:
Monitor Touch Screen Industrial Dimension:
Monitor Touch Screen Industrial Specification:
Monitor Touch Screen Industrial Application:
Quanzhou NEWAY Industrial Limited is a professional & globalized OEM & ODM services provider specialized in research and application of electronic and computer-related technologies since 2002.
We’re involved in design, manufacturing, marketing and delivery of electronic products. Customers satisfaction is our final aim, which strives together for win-win success with partners across the world.
* Using high quality screen, higher color restore, more clear images; low energy consumption, long life, suitable for long time continuous work.
* Purchasing, R&D and Production teams will undergo a flexible and high efficient working process, to ensure your specific needs and production-ready in a timely manner.
* ATM Intelligent safety, Stability and Durability is very important for ATM industry. We have developed industrial touch screen LCD display, easy to installing and maintaining. They can work perfectly continuous day and night, they can be run properly even in harsh environments.
* Neway is highly experienced in designing and customizing Electronic Control Devices specified by the customer’s needs. Neway offers full-line R&D technical services including industrial design & system structure design, PCB design & hardware design, firmware & software design, as well as system integration.
* Q: Can you put my brand name (logo) on these products?
A: Yes, We can support OEM/ODM service, the process of customization is following:
1: Provide your specific requirement.
2: Our design engineers draw the design draft.
3: You confirm the design draft.
4: We start produce it.