KT215M: 21.5 inch Metal Housing Embedded Touchscreen Industrial LCD Monitor
- Resolution: 21.5", 1920x1080 (16:9)
- Touch type: No/Resistive/Capacitive/Infrared touch
- Brightness optioanl up to 1000nits
- Frame: Metal Housing
- Mount way: Iron sheet/ Metal Plates/ VESA
- Interfaces: VGA/DVI/HDMI input,RJ45 for touch
- Inches available: 12 inch to 22inch
IR Touch Screen Structure Design:
IR Touch Screen Mounting Ways:
IR Touch Screen Specification:
IR Touch Screen Application:
For remoteing dimmable brightness, the max operating distance is about 5 meters.
* The front panel comply with IP65 standard, water&dust-proof, make the product prevented from the dusts, water and other bad environment, and also make it suitabled for both outdoor and indoor use.
* Touch Solutions for Transportation: Neway has built its reputation in the transportation market by offering first-rate touchscreen and touchmonitor solutions. As a matter of fact, Neway products are the proven solution for check-in systems at the airport, ticketing machines at subway stations and other system integrators in the transportation field. Neway is dedicated to delivering the state-of-the-art touch solutions and providing customers with the most premier user experience.
* Q:What's your mainly touch method?
A:Capacitive touch, resistive touch, IR touch etc.
* Q: Can I have sample ? Is it free ?
A: We do sample order, but cost on buyer side.
* Q: Our important expectation that the monitor must to switch on automatically when the power go on state. It will our standard specification for the future. Is your monitor can do this function?
A: Yes, sir. All our monitors can be built to switch on automatically when the power go on state.
* Q: What's your best price?
A:Based on the quality of our products and the quantity of your estimated. We would quote the great best matching price all the time.
* Knocking method. This is also one of the most effective ways to troubleshoot industrial displays, especially for malfunctions caused by poor contact. The method is as follows: when the insulator is energized or not, the parts that may be problematic are tapped and pressed, and the faults such as the false soldering and the poor contact can be easily found.