KT22M: 22 inch Metal Housing Embedded Touchscreen Industrial LCD Monitor
- Resolution: 22", 1680x1050 (16:10)
- Touch type: No/Resistive/Capacitive touch
- Mount way: Iron sheet/ Metal Plates/ VESA
- Interfaces: VGA/DVI/HDMI input,RJ45 for touch
22 Monitor HDMI Features:
22 Monitor HDMI Specification:
22 Monitor HDMI Application:
Our IPC and monitor like 22 Monitor HDMI are widely used for: ATM,KOISK,Hotel/Hospitality,Military, etc.
* With low cost, low power consumption, latest touch and display technology, unique design and high quality solution, our products is suitalbe for rugged industrial environment.
* They are used for a wide range of applications across numerous industries, including: retail, healthcare, ticket sales, hospitality, advertising, snack food, transportation, museums, equipment rental, photo kiosks, virtual receptionist, way finding, trade shows and more.
* CE,which is to certify that the our products are in conformity with all provisions of Annes III of Council Directive 2004/108/EC.
* Q: Can I get a sample for testing?
A: Yes, we can provide you a sample for reference, the sample and shipping cost will be paid by customer.
* The performance is higher than that of commercial computers, and its biggest feature is that the stability is particularly good
* Despite having different features and application scenarios, in the actual environment, you will still face the embarrassing scenario of choosing an operating system. At this time, you must fully consider your needs.
* A laboratory called Semiconductor Energy Laboratory (SEL) exhibited a 8.7-inch SuperAMOLED touch screen with 1080P resolution. The special feature of this display is that it can be folded.
* It seems that the future of industrial tablet PCs is clear and tortuous. It is clear that the development of industrial tablet PCs is very clear, so that everything is simpler, and the appearance and operation are based on this. Innovation in quality and technology; twists and turns are in the context of the new technological revolution, everyone is in the exploration stage, and more efforts are needed to take this path.