KT22M: 22 inch Metal Housing Embedded Touchscreen Industrial LCD Monitor
- Resolution: 22", 1680x1050 (16:10)
- Touch type: No/Resistive/Capacitive touch
- Brightness optioanl up to 1000nits
- Frame: Metal Housing
- Mount way: Iron sheet/ Metal Plates/ VESA
- Interfaces: VGA/DVI/HDMI input,RJ45 for touch
- Inches available: 12 inch to 22inch
22 inch Monitor HDMI Input Features:
22 inch Monitor HDMI Input Specification:
22 inch Monitor HDMI Input Application:
Our IPC and monitor like 22 inch Monitor HDMI Input are widely used for: power automation, Education, Exhibition, Advertisement, etc.
* The front panel comply with IP65 standard, water&dust-proof, make the product prevented from the dusts, water and other bad environment, and also make it suitabled for both outdoor and indoor use.
* Provide 5 ~ 22 inch monitor and PC solution, type of products including: HD-SDI LCD Monitor, On-Camcorder & DSLR LCD monitor, FPV field monitor, Industrial TFT LCD/ Open frame/ USB powered monitor, Industrial Panel PC, etc.
* RoHS,which is to certify that, on the basis of the tests undertaken as the test report,our products fulfill the requirement of the RoHS Direcive: 2002/95/EC,2005/618/EC.
* Q: Can your device work 24-7 days? And what about the temperature range it can operate in?
A: Yes, our computers can work 24-7 days, and the working temperature is 0-40 degrees centigrade. this is all thanks to our fanless design, saving space, no noise, low power consumption, high expansibility are the advantages of mini pc to tower desktop pc.
* RS-232 is one of the mainstream serial communication interfaces. The RS-422 interface, the full name of the standard is "the electrical characteristics of the balanced voltage digital interface circuit", which defines the characteristics of the interface circuit. A typical RS-422 is a four-wire interface. There is actually a signal ground, a total of 5 lines. Its DB9 connector pin definition. The RS-485 interface is based on RS-422, so many electrical regulations for RS-485 are similar to RS-422.
* The working temperature is different. The common commercial motherboard can only be used in the environment of 5-38 degrees, while the industrial grade motherboard can work stably between minus 20-60 degrees.