KT156F: 15.6 inch Industrial Ultra Flat IP65 Monitor.
* 15.6", 1366x768 or 1920x1080, 16:9 Aspect Ratio Screen
* Seamless Ultra Flat 3mm Front Panel in Aluminium Alloy
* No Touch or Capacitive Touch
* HDMI,VGA, DVI for Display, LAN act as USB for Touch
Touch Panel Monitor Design:
Touch Panel Monitor Features:
Touch Panel Monitor Specification:
Touch Panel Monitor Application:
Customer Application: Monitors will be used indoors in a ship. No need for IP65. Monitors mostly will be used on board to be connected with camera's.
* Using new A+grade industrial TFT LCD screen,resistive/capacitive touch optional, front panel is comply with IP65 dust and waterproof resistance.The material is Aluminum alloy enclosure with efficient heat dissipation.
* As a matter of fact, Neway products are the proven solution for check-in systems at the airport, ticketing machines at subway stations and other system integrators in the transportation field.
* ISO9001,which is to certify that the our products are in conformity with GB/T9001-2008/ISO9001-2008 Quality management systems-Requirements.
* Q:What's CANBUS?
A:A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer. It is a message-based protocol, designed originally for multiplex electrical wiring within automobiles to save on copper, but is also used in many other contexts.
* Q: Why choose you？
A: - Grade A raw materials, ensure the quality of the finished product
- CE,ROHS,ISO9001,SGS certified
- Over 10 years experience on OEM/ODM
- Own Assembling factory /metal hardware factory/ package box factory
- Has PCBA develop team, support to do software and APPs customization
* Q: Are you Manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer with 200-250 staff, holding leading position in field Since 2005.
* Q: How do I mount my panel pc with clips?
A: Our standard panel PCs cmetal between the bezel and clip to tighten. The display will stay in place with pressuan be mounted in a existing cabinet with the provided mounting clips. Screw the clips in to the side holes on the back of bezel but don't tighten all the way. Slide the panel re.