KT15F: 15 inch Industrial Pure Flat IP65 Monitor.
* 15", 1024x768, 4:3 Aspect Ratio Screen
* HDMI,VGA, DVI for Display, LAN act as USB for Touch
* Compatible with Industrial and Desktop Application
* Robust Design With Stable Performance
15 inch Touch Screen Monitor Feature:
Desktop 15 inch Touch Screen Monitor Mounting Ways:
15 inch Touch Screen Monitor Specification:
15 inch Touch Screen Monitor Application:
For POS project use, we developed 2 display use system, one for Cashier with touch, the other is for customer display.
* Using high quality screen, higher color restore, more clear images; low energy consumption, long life, suitable for long time continuous work.
* Neway's Marine& Military LCD Monitors and display are made specially to withstand rough terrain, harsh and rugged ambient environments.
* ISO9001,which is to certify that the our products are in conformity with GB/T9001-2008/ISO9001-2008 Quality management systems-Requirements.
* Q: Does the product only use for school?
A: Our products are widely used in Hospital, School, office etc.
* Q: Are you Manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer with 200-250 staff, holding leading position in field Since 2005.
* Q: What kind of inspection you can provide?
A: NEWAY has multiple tests from material purchasing to finished products by different departments, like QA, QC, sales representative, to guarantee all are in perfect condition before shipment. We also accept the inspection by the third party you appointed.
* Q: Do you have this product in stock?
A: We have the basic model in stock. We can send the goods within 5 days after payment received.
* Serial port (also known as "serial port"), is an expansion interface using serial communication. For general computer applications common use RS-232 (using 25-pin or 9-pin connectors), and for industrial computer applications common use half-duplex RS-485 and full-duplex RS-422.
* RS-232 is one of the mainstream serial communication interfaces. The RS-422 interface, the full name of the standard is "the electrical characteristics of the balanced voltage digital interface circuit", which defines the characteristics of the interface circuit. A typical RS-422 is a four-wire interface. There is actually a signal ground, a total of 5 lines. Its DB9 connector pin definition. The RS-485 interface is based on RS-422, so many electrical regulations for RS-485 are similar to RS-422.