K133N/NT, 13.3'' Full HD IPS 1920x1080 Open Frame LCD Monitor
- 13.3" IPS screen, Full HD, 1920x1080 resolution
- Metal Housing, slim & firm,Battery optional
- Ultra flat front panel design
- HDMI, VGA, DVI, AV, USB for Projective Capacitive Touch
- Various embedded mounting ways
- With image flip function (Picture over-turn to left/right/up/down)
- Optional designated stand bracket (VESA75mm &100mm mounting)
Touch Screen Monitor Desktop Mount Way:
Touch Screen Monitor Desktop Dimension:
Touch Screen Monitor Desktop Specification:
About Our R&D:
We have professional R&D team can offer OEM & ODM Services with hardware and software customization, which to transfer your ideas to a tangible device or system.
* With 10-point capacitive multi touch, through human body's current sensibility to acheive touch function, with precise and sensitive touch effect. The capacitive touch screen only needs to be touched without the need for pressure to generate signals.
* The company has sufficient personnel reserves and high quality staff, can provide you with good technical support, procurement experience and after-sales service in the our cooperative process.
* Neway is highly experienced in designing and customizing Electronic Control Devices specified by the customer’s needs. Neway offers full-line R&D technical services including industrial design & system structure design, PCB design & hardware design, firmware & software design, as well as system integration.
* Q: Is your company a real manufacturer?
A: Our company is the professional manufacturer in Quanzhou city,Fujian Province, you are the mostly welcomed to visit our factory anytime.
* Q: What service you can offer?
A: 1.Warranty: 1 year, the second year and the third year, we can repair it free. but we will charge for the parts that need to change.
2.We can sell one sample for your test.
3.We can provide OEM/ODM services.
4.We ensure offer great products, services and favorable prices. And we have a long-term and reliable supply. If you have any questions, suggestions or need any assistance, we are always here to give you quick response.
* Q: How is your customization process flow?
A: Fast response, fast design
1. Customer requirements
2. Discuss and make proposal
3. Customer review
4. Detailed design and parts selection
5. Drawing, parts purchasing and inspection
6. Assembly and testing
7. Delivery to customer