K133NT: 13.3'' Full HD IPS 1920x1080 Open Frame Capacitive Touch Monitor
- Ultra Flat IP65 Front Panel in Metal Housing, Slim & Firm Design
- HDMI, VGA, DVI, AV, USB
- Various Embedded Mounting Ways
- Open Frame Bracket & Stand bracket Optional
1080p Touchscreen Mounting Ways:
1080p Touchscreen Dimension:
1080p Touchscreen Specification:
1080p Touchscreen Application:
The 13.3 inch also can be used as a desktop monitor, with high resoluiton 1920*1080 and high quality color display.
* Multi Interfaces for multi device application, such as HDMI/BNC/VGA/AV/USB, OEM and ODM service is available, could be customized according to your needs
* Provide 5 ~ 22 inch monitor and PC solution, type of products including: HD-SDI LCD Monitor, On-Camcorder & DSLR LCD monitor, FPV field monitor, Industrial TFT LCD/ Open frame/ USB powered monitor, Industrial Panel PC, etc.
* Avionics: Provide brilliant color and clarity for data or graphic applications for rugged flat panel monitors. Color active matrix technology gives low power consumption and distortion flicker free images. High resolution, good contrast ratios and very wide viewing angles. Mechanical and electronic interface guaranteed for easy mounting and connection to customer equipment.
* If the product has any mechanical problem within 15 days after the client receives it:
1) The client can send the product back to NEWAY. NEWAY will be responsible for the freight.
2) After NEWAY receives the product, NEWAY will test the product to confirm whether there is a
mechanical problem. If it is confirmed there is a mechanical problem, NEWAY will send a brand new
product with the same model to the client. And the freight will be paid by NEWAY.
3) If the product is not found any problem, the client shall bear all expenses (including shipping
charge, customs clearance fee, etc.)
* Q:What's CANBUS?
A:A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer. It is a message-based protocol, designed originally for multiplex electrical wiring within automobiles to save on copper, but is also used in many other contexts.