KT12F-W: 12 inch Industrial Ultra Flat IP65 Monitor.
* 12", 1280x800, 16:9 Aspect Ratio Screen
* Seamless Ultra Flat 3mm Front Panel in Aluminium Alloy
* No Touch or Capacitive Touch
* HDMI,VGA, DVI for Display, LAN act as USB for Touch
* Back Case Fully Closed & Dust Free, Excellent Heat Dissipation
* Compatible with Various Industrial System & Application
Best Touch Monitor Design:
Best Touch Monitor Features:
Best Touch Monitor Specification:
Best Touch Monitor Application:
Our monitors could be up to 1000nits, so support Sunlight readable. For Viewing Angle could upgrade to 178/178, but only for 4:3 monitor, not 16:9.
* The top industrial A grade LED backlight screen, has longer service life, and the display is showed to be more exquisite, colorful.
* ISO9001,which is to certify that the our products are in conformity with GB/T9001-2008/ISO9001-2008 Quality management systems-Requirements.
* Q: Can we printing our logo on the housing? What is MOQ?
A: Except the opening logo, we can do the silk-printing LOGO in the case.
* Q:I have my own brand, can you offer OEM serives for me?
A:Absolutely we can offer to you.
* Q: What about the after-service?
A: One-year warranty except human error. As for the following 1 years, we can repair it for free, but charge for parts is needed. please contact us at any time when necessary. We besides our professional technicians are at your service.
* The working temperature is different. The common commercial motherboard can only be used in the environment of 5-38 degrees, while the industrial grade motherboard can work stably between minus 20-60 degrees.
* The protection function will only appear in industrial tablet computers, and it is necessary to ensure the high stability of the system in harsh environments.
* Q: How did I trust your company?
A: We have 12 years export from Alibaba, and our factory have more than 16 years' R&D Manufaturing experiences.
* The life cycle is longer than the commercial computer cycle, the commercial-grade motherboard has a life cycle of half a year to one year, and the industrial-grade motherboard can reach a life cycle of up to five years.
* The performance is higher than that of commercial computers, and its biggest feature is that the stability is particularly good