CM970SDI: 9.7 inch 3G-SDI HDMI Field Monitor
- 9.7 inch IPS Panel 178°Wide Viewing Angle
- 350cd/m2 brightness, 900:1 contrast
- Comply with IP52 Standard
-9 inch SDI Field Monitor
Sony Broadcast Monitor Features:
Sony Broadcast Monitor Specification:
Sony Broadcast Monitor Application:
If you need high quality and professional monitoring, NEWAY Sony Broadcast Monitor are the perfect solution. It is versatile enough to be used from the broadcast facility, mobile liver production or on set for feature film production.
* With VESA holes in back cover, comply with multiple mount ways, such as front embedded with lock sheet, back embedded with metal plates, wall mounted with wall hung bracket, stand with desktop bracket.
* In the management of employees, we encourage creativity and initiative, encourage employees to think actively from the perspective of customers, and try our best to provide the best solutions for the customers.
* Neway offer sunlight readable monitors for use outdoors in bright sunlight. Our monitors are also ideal for use with borescopes, video probes, microscopes, X-Ray, and other visual imaging systems. They are also used extensively as video image displays on screen printing machines, packaging machines and in monitoring stations. Neway monitors have successfully been used in manufacturing, oil & gas, power & energy, pharmaceutical, pipeline inspection, railroad, chemical, glass, steel and other types of industries.
* Neway will follow up to customers' test in time, and our products usually get many good feedback from customers, and gain repeat business, then build long term relationships with customers.
* Q:Is there MOQ?
A:No MOQ,samples are available for your needs.
* Q: What is your warranty?
A: Our warranty is 12month after delivery, NEWAY pay high attention to after sale service
* Q: whether your industrial panel pc support the oem / odm?
A: Yes, our industrial panel PC support the customization with size, function, appearance, resolution, high brightness and etc.
* Q: How do I mount my panel pc with clips?
A: Our standard panel PCs cmetal between the bezel and clip to tighten. The display will stay in place with pressuan be mounted in a existing cabinet with the provided mounting clips. Screw the clips in to the side holes on the back of bezel but don't tighten all the way. Slide the panel re.