CK750S, LOW COST 7" FHD 4K HDMI and 3G SDI Broadcast Monitor.
1) 1920x1200 Resolution, 500cd/m2 Brightness, 1000:1 Contrast, 8bit Full HD IPS Panel
2) HDMI In and Loop Out, SDI in and out
3) With Plenty of Camera Auxiliary Functions
4) Compact and Firm matal housing design
5) With Battery plate for F970 battery inbuilt for 3-4hours working time
HD SDI Monitor Cheap Features:
HD SDI Monitor Cheap Specification:
HD SDI Monitor Cheap Application:
• 15+ Years manufacturing experience With Professional process control and Expeditious response mechanism
• PLANT 15,800 square meters with Manufacturing capacity 30-50K/M and regularly Capacity expansion mechanism
* Using Industrial grade motherboard with reliable performance.Support embedded, wall-mounted, rack-mounted, desktop, cantilever support.Black or silver color optional. IP65 grade water-proof, dust-proof for front panel.
* In the management of employees, we encourage creativity and initiative, encourage employees to think actively from the perspective of customers, and try our best to provide the best solutions for the customers.
* Touch Solutions for Retail & Hospitality:
With first-class touch performance and aesthetic appearance, Retail Solutions will help you work more productively and achieve better sales revenue. Point-of-Sale touchscreen terminals and kiosks have made it possible for sellers to reduce costs and for customers to enjoy the convenience. We offer both standard and customized touch product that operate reliably in all environments. We can collaborate with you in innovating unique displays to enhance the interactive user experience.
* If the product is damaged or lost in the transportation to the client:
1) NEWAY will negotiate with the shipping company. The client doe not need to assume
responsibility, but shall actively cooperate with NEWAY to collect evidence.
2) After NEWAY makes confirmation with the shipping company, NEWAY will send a brand new
product with the same model to the client and bear the freight.
* Q:How many people do you have internally？