CT750HO: 7'' 4K Camera Assist Monitor with Competitive price.
-7" FHD monitor with 8 bit IPS panel, high resolution 1920*1200;
-Support 4K HDMI input and loop out, as a better camera assistant;
-High brightness 500 cd/m2, high contrast 1000:1, wide viewing angle 170/170;
-Advanced software function: 4 Peaking color, false color, level meter, image flip etc.;
-Silicon rubber case(Default Red) with sunshade, provide a better protection for the monitor;
-Compact and light weight design: 20.5mm, 320g only.
Studio Monitors Features:
Studio Monitors Specification:
Studio Monitors Application:
Application for CCTV Monitoring & Making Movies.
* Outstanding Performance and Speed, Optimized Data Interfaces, Strong Communication Capability, Outstanding Ambient Adaptability and Robustness, High Integration Capability, Excellent Stability
* In the management of employees, we encourage creativity and initiative, encourage employees to think actively from the perspective of customers, and try our best to provide the best solutions for the customers.
* Touch Solutions for Industrial:
Neway offers industrial-strength touchscreen and touchmonitor solutions. Our touch displays are ruggedized and reliable enough to be implemented in demanding industrial environments where dust and liquids are prevailing. Sealable to industrial requirements, Neway products can be operated by unlimited touch styli like fingers, gloved-hand etc. The interactive Human Machine Interface display allows workers to operate the machines more intuitively with much ease of control. We provide cutting-edge technologies and a wide array of solutions with high quality and long-standing reliability.
* Neway's major product lines include: Embedded Computer Platforms, Mobile Data Terminals, Camera & Broadcasting Monitors, Touch VGA/HDMI Monitors for industrial applications, USB displaylink Monitors, Marine, Medical Monitors and other Special LCD Displays, also have Industrial IP65 Panel PC(Windows or Android) and Industrial IP65 monitors(Non Touch, Resistive, Capacitive, Infrared).
* Q: Do I need to pay taxes when receive the samples?
A: It depends on invoice value and the customs policy of the destination country. Generally taxes will occur