CT500HO, Super Light 5" FHD 4K HDMI camera-top Monitor.
1) HDMI In and Loop Out
2) Super light only 118g4K
3) 1920x1080 Resolution, 400cd/m2 Brightness, 1000:1 Contrast
4) Boardcast monitors for 4K/Full HD camcorder & DSLR
5) Application for taking photos&making movies
5 inch HDMI Monitor Features:
5 inch HDMI Monitor Application:
Portable Design Ideal For Filmmakers To Install On Stabilizer, Accurately Expose And Focus Every Shot.
* Optional Sunlight readable, standard with 400cd brightness, could be customized to be 800 ~1000nits, make you can well use it under the sunshine, is a good choose for the applications which are in outdoor environent.
* All manufacturing processes are based on a series of strategic product planning. We control every stage of production from raw material inspection to finished products.
* Industrial and manufacturing plants utilize industrial-grade ruggedized flat panel displays for a variety of purposes including process monitoring and control, motion control, factory automation, safety, digital signage, surveillance, and more. Neway industrial grade LCD monitors are ideal for such environments. Touch screen monitors are ideal for operator interface, control panels, Human Machine Interface (HMI), and machine monitoring. Open frame and panel mount monitors facilitate easy mounting.
* If the product has any mechanical problem within 15 days after the client receives it:
1) The client can send the product back to NEWAY. NEWAY will be responsible for the freight.
2) After NEWAY receives the product, NEWAY will test the product to confirm whether there is a
mechanical problem. If it is confirmed there is a mechanical problem, NEWAY will send a brand new
product with the same model to the client. And the freight will be paid by NEWAY.
3) If the product is not found any problem, the client shall bear all expenses (including shipping
charge, customs clearance fee, etc.)
* Q: What's your guarantee for the products?
A: All our products have one-year guarantee from the shipping date.
And it is ok to upgrade to two or three years guarantee with additional cost.